COVID-19 (Coronavirus) – How you can safely continue to provide instructions.
We are committed to the health and wellness of our staff and clients. As coronavirus in the UK becomes a greater concern, we wanted to reiterate the government advice, as it pertains to you as a client, to help keep you safe. These measures are in accordance with NHS guidelines and the Government’s published action plan which can be found at https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/coronavirus-covid-19-list-of-guidance.
- Wash your hands with soap and water as often as you can – do this for at least 20 seconds
- Always wash your hands when you get home
- Use hand sanitiser gel when soap and water are not available. Try to find one that has more than 60% alcohol content.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
- Dispose of used tissues straight away and wash your hands afterwards
- Don’t touch your eyes, nose or mouth when your hands are not clean
Proactive steps to take regarding instructions:
We have made it possible for you to book telephone appointments using our portal by clicking the link above.
- You should book telephone appointments as opposed to face to face.
- If existing clients need to send documents to us, you can do this using our portal by clicking read your documents
- New clients can provide instructions using our portal by clicking on provide information
- Documents can be signed using our e-signature facility. (Please request this and the document where possible will be created to incorporate secure e-signature)
By using the portal, we have made it possible for you to instruct and continue with your work with little disruption; however these steps can only work if you take steps and use the software we have provided.
Thank you for taking the above steps that are in the best interest of your health.