Our main areas of practice include, but are not limited to, Immigration, Residential and Commercial Conveyancing, Civil Litigation, Family Law, Landlord & Tenant and Debt Recovery, for assistance with and other type of matter please contact us. In addition to core team members, our firm has access to specialized and experienced professionals. This ensures that we have at our disposal the best available resources for all your legal needs. We can communicate with clients in Urdu, Punjabi, Hindi, Mirpuri and have access to interpreters of other languages, if required.
The law is an indispensable tool which should be used to benefit all individuals from all walks of life and to advance human dignity, social welfare and the promotion of justice with compassion.
To fulfil our clients’ expectations by utilising our legal skills and commitment to integrity, service, excellence and hard work. To assist our clients by making a meaningful contribution to improving on and achieving their goals.
We are profoundly conscious of the fact that clients need more than just legal services; they need peace of mind. It is for this reason we pride ourselves on being dedicated to the individual needs of our clients by adopting a focused approach and tailoring our services to achieve the best outcome. A distinguished attribute of this firm is its dedication to providing a reliable, proficient and professional service to our valued clients through close cooperation and interactive communication. Our fresh outlook and commercial approach means that we are not rigid. We will maintain the very best models of our profession whilst still able and willing to utilise new advances in working practices to improve a quality service and remain focused on cost savings. Our approach enables us to deliver a service most appropriate to achieve the best outcomes. We aim to provide a professional and efficient service with realistic turnaround times.
We are committed to upholding professional conduct and ethics, confidentiality, integrity, with a cost effective service; providing a reliable and efficient service. We deliver a service always aware that the outcome reflects upon us.
COVID-19 (Coronavirus) – How you can safely continue to provide instructions.
We are committed to the health and wellness of our staff and clients. As coronavirus in the UK becomes a greater concern, we wanted to reiterate the government advice, as it pertains to you as a client, to help keep you safe. These measures are in accordance with NHS guidelines and the Government’s published action plan which can be found at https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/coronavirus-covid-19-list-of-guidance.
- Wash your hands with soap and water as often as you can – do this for at least 20 seconds
- Always wash your hands when you get home
- Use hand sanitiser gel when soap and water are not available. Try to find one that has more than 60% alcohol content.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
- Dispose of used tissues straight away and wash your hands afterwards
- Don’t touch your eyes, nose or mouth when your hands are not clean
Proactive steps to take regarding instructions:
We have made it possible for you to book telephone appointments using our portal by clicking the link above.
- You should book telephone appointments as opposed to face to face.
- If existing clients need to send documents to us, you can do this using our portal by clicking read your documents
- New clients can provide instructions using our portal by clicking on provide information
- Documents can be signed using our e-signature facility. (Please request this and the document where possible will be created to incorporate secure e-signature)
By using the portal, we have made it possible for you to instruct and continue with your work with little disruption; however these steps can only work if you take steps and use the software we have provided.
Thank you for taking the above steps that are in the best interest of your health.